Arlene & Louis
We were so thrilled to receive the following message from newlyweds Arlene and Louis after they returned from their romantic honeymoon getaway:
I just want to start off by thanking you for everything you did to help Lou and I make our wedding day so special! Ever since I was a little girl, I always had a vision of how my wedding day should be, and it was everything I could have ever imagined and more!
Everything was perfect and absolutely beautiful. It was a dream come true; you and your staff completely outdid yourselves. The food was so delicious our family and friends are still talking about it! The night went by in a blink of an eye, but it is a memory that Lou and I will have for the rest of our lives. Again, thank you to the Drexelbrook team for outdoing yourselves and making our dream wedding day become a reality!
Congratulations to the lovely newlyweds! It was an honor to help bring your wedding dreams to life!
Featured Menu Items
- Interactive Station Hors d’Oeuvres including our Pasta Primo station with Cavatelli Pasta sautéed in a Lemon, Butter, White Wine, & Oregano Sauce finished with Reggiano Parmesan and guests’ choice of toppings, and our Antipasti station with fresh-sliced Prosciutto served with a variety of Cheeses, Meats, Spreads, Grilled Vegetables, & Crusty Italian Bread
- Butlered Hors d’Oeuvres including Philips Farm Three Mushroom Tarts with Goat Cheese & Leeks, Buffalo Chicken Empanadas with Cool Ranch Dip, and Sea Scallops wrapped in Pepper Bacon
- A choice of Entrées between Margarita Chicken topped with Mozzarella, Fresh Herbs, & Tomato Basil Concasse, Stuffed Salmon filled with Shrimp & Crab topped with a Lemon & Caper Butter, and Eggplant Involtini filled with sautéed Spinach, Ricotta Cheese & Diced Seasonal Vegetables
- Dessert Stations including Drexelbrook’s Signature Sundae Bar, featuring Hand-Spun Vanilla & Chocolate Ice Creams served with Hot Fudge & Strawberry Sauces, multiple Candy Toppings, Cherries, Whipped Cream, Toasted Coconut, Drunken Bananas, Sprinkles, and more
- A “Sweet Ending” treat for guests to take home, featuring our Chef’s Selection of either Warm Cookies, Chocolate Mousse Parfaits, S’Mores, Chocolate Dipped Pretzels, Tiramisu, Petit Fours, or Decadent Truffles