Nasim & Tim
We chose Drexelbrook Catering & Special Event Center for our wedding because of its exceptional reviews on The Knot, and it did not disappoint!
The staff were impeccable the day of our wedding and made us feel 100 percent comfortable. Christina was fantastic throughout the planning process, and I cannot thank her enough for her patience.
I would recommend Drexelbrook to any couple who is looking for the ultimate wedding experience from the minute you first set foot in their gorgeous venue!
Ray, our Maitre D’ was also exceptional! He made sure we were well taken care of and had everything we needed on our wedding day.
Our guests could not stop raving about how attentive and professional the staff was throughout the event. The Drexelbrook staff were organized, helpful, and made our day truly special.
The venue itself is picturesque and breathtaking. Perfect for pictures! I cannot thank the staff enough for making our wedding perfect. I would recommend Drexelbrook to any couple who is looking for the ultimate wedding experience from the moment you first set foot in this gorgeous venue!
Featured Menu Items
- Butlered Hors d’Oeuvres including Vegetable Sushi with Pickled Ginger & Wasabi Cream, Moo Shu Wraps filled with BBQ Duck & Ginger Scallions, and Tuna Tartare in a Savory Petit Cone
- Interactive Stationed Hors d’Oeuvres including a Pasta Primo table and freshly sliced Antipasti
- Butter Lettuce Salad with Roasted Pears, Aged Cheddar Cheese, Candied Walnuts, & Citrus Vinaigrette
- Main Courses including Chicken Piccata, Grilled Center Cut Filet Mignon, and Eggplant Involtini
- Coffee/Tea & Dessert including Persian Pastries, a Coffee & Hot Tea Bar with Flavored Syrups, Rock Candy Stirring Sticks, and Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans, and a wedding cake provided by SophistiCakes