Nina & Tommy
We had the pleasure of having our wedding reception at Drexelbrook Catering & Special Event Center and could not have been happier with our decision.
We knew next to nothing about planning a wedding, but Anthony accommodated our every need and made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. He was incredibly patient with our inexperience and guided us throughout whole planning process.
Things could not have been more perfect on the day of our wedding. Anthony was there to make sure that everything went as planned and that we had the wedding we always dreamed of. The staff catered to our every need and gave us a night that we will never forget.
We just wanted to say thank to Drexelbrook, and especially to Anthony D’Angelo, for giving us a night that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.
Things could not have been more perfect on the day of our wedding. The staff catered to our every need and gave us a night that we will never forget.
Featured Menu Items
- Interactive Hors d’Oeuvre Stations: Hand-Formed Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes with Spicy Avocado Aioli & Asian Slaw, and Pad Thai wok-seared & served in Chinese take-out box with chopsticks
- Butlered Hors d’Oeuvres including Vegetarian Sushi with Pickled Ginger & Wasabi Cream, Grilled Smoked Chicken, Bacon, & Pepper Jack Quesadillas with Zesty Margarita Cream, & Miniature Brioche with Braised Short Rib & Brie Cheese
- First Course: Prosciutto with Fresh Seasonal Melon & Figs, and Arugula, Radiccio & Romaine Salad with Shaved Parmesan Cheese & White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Entrées: Boneless Breast of Chicken stuffed with Mozzarella & Fresh Herbs topped with Tomato Basil Concasse, Pan-Seared Atlantic Salmon with a Miso Glaze, and Prime Rib with Au Jus & Horseradish Cream
- Sweet Ending Station: Drexelbrook’s Signature Sundae Bar, an International Coffee & Tea Bar, and a wedding cake from Sophisticakes
Photos courtesy of Lightyear Studio.