Rino and Brett
Thank you so much for everything! Words can’t express our gratitude for how amazing you were to us – you were patient, accommodating, understanding, organized, detail-oriented, and so caring. We looked at 10+ venues when we were starting out, but when we met you we knew we had found the right place and that we were in great hands.
Throughout the 1.5 years of planning you listened to us carefully and communicated with us frequently. Thanks to you, you made our wedding day everything we dreamed of and we had the absolute best time of our lives!
All of our guests had nothing but praise about the venue, the food, and the staff too. We will definitely write amazing reviews about you and Drexelbrook!
We looked at 10+ venues when we were starting out, but when we met you we knew we had found the right place and that we were in great hands.
We also wanted to let you know that your attendants were amazing! They were SO attentive and constantly made sure that we were doing okay, as well as our parents. If it weren’t for them we may not have had a chance to try all of the food and drinks (which we were looking forward to so much!) We felt so cared for! They helped make the night go by so smoothly and packed everything so neatly at the end. Please make sure they know how appreciative we were!
Thank you again for EVERYTHING Jeannie!!!
– Rino and Brett Seedor
Featured Menu Items
- Butlered Hors d’Oeuvres: Mushrooms stuffed with Spinach, Cheese, & Sun-Dried Tomato, Ancho Chili-Seared Chicken on Grilled Flatbread with Chipotle Mayo, Tuna Tartare in a Savory Petit Cone, and Cheese Steak Spring Rolls with Spicy Ketchup & Chipotle BBQ
- Interactive Hors d’Oeuvres: Himalayan Salt Griddle with Seared Sliced Petit Tenderloin, Honey, Lime, & Spiced Rum-Marinated Gulf Shrimp, and an Antipasti Table
- First Course: Butter Lettuce Salad with Dried Cranberries, Aged Cheddar, Candied Walnuts, & Citrus Vinaigrette
- Entrées: Atlantic Salmon baked & stuffed with Crab Imperial & infused with Lemon & Garlic Butter, Chipotle Tenderloin wrapped in Applewood Smoked Bacon with Roasted Tomato Demi-Glace, and Eggplant “Involtini” filled with Sautéed Spinach, Ricotta Cheese, & Diced Seasonal Vegetables
- Sweet Endings: Bananas Foster Flambé served over Hand-Spun Vanilla Bean Ice Cream & topped with Whipped Cream, Signature Sundae Bar, and butlered mini treats including Warm Cookies, Chocolate Mousse Parfaits, S’Mores, Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels, Tiramisu, Petit Fours, and Decadent Truffles
- Wedding Cake provided by Sophisticakes